Fall in love with this dainty and minimalist pair of 14k rose gold-filled threader earrings reminiscent of the symbolic Jesus fish. Perfect for a confirmation or baptism gift or to subtly share your love of Christ. Thin, lightweight, and minimalist design that is comfortable to wear for the most sensitive ears.
Wear your hair pulled back to showcase the unique thread-able closure and allow admirers to fall in love with your rose gold Jesus fish threader earrings.
• Available in a variety of sizes from 1.50 inches (38.1mm) - 2.50 inches (63.5mmm).
• Because they're completely hand-formed, each pair will be unique.
• Handmade from 14k rose gold-filled wire sourced in the USA.
• Always Nickel Free
ABOUT OUR EARRING COLLECTION
Quite simply, we want to provide you with beautiful, thin, lightweight earrings, for yourself or someone special. Made from high-quality materials sourced from the USA and always nickel-free.
HOW DO I PUT THESE ON?
• If you have sensitive ears, always clean ends with an alcohol wipe before wearing them.
• Your threaders are handmade, lightweight, and can be delicate.
• The bigger the threader, the more delicate they will be.
• Never rush to put on your earrings.
• To open hoops, hearts, and threader earrings, twist to the side about ¼ inch, then insert into your piercing.
• Always wear your enclosed backings on all earrings.
• The safety backings are made from soft rubber for easy on, and easy off!
• Under normal conditions, your hoops will be secure. When under stress (TUGGED HARD) your safety backings WILL come off saving your ears.
• The backings we include are safe enough for little ones to wear! You may choose to find your own more secure backings that fit your busy lifestyle.
CLEANING AND CARE
• Avoid perfumes, sunscreen, lotions, hairspray, and other chemicals.
• Remove before showering and swimming in hot tubs, pools, and the ocean.
• Take off your jewelry before bed.
• After every wear, wipe your jewelry piece clean with a soft cloth.
• Use polishing cloth only when needed and polish very gently.
• For cleaning, gently soak your jewelry piece in lukewarm water for a minute and then lightly wipe off any buildup.
• Store your jewelry in an air-tight container after cleaning and drying them.
Your happiness is VERY Important to me. I want you to have a ★★★★★ experience with your jewelry every time! If you are not in love with your purchase, size isn’t what you thought, or just isn’t your style please message me ASAP. Your happiness is my 1st priority = Happiness Guarantee!