Why wear one metal when you can sparkle in two? Mix it up with our double teardrop hoop earrings feature a 14K gold-filled teardrop with an inner teardrop of 925 sterling silver for a chic boho look. Super lightweight, they stylishly finish off any outfit!
• Handmade from 14k gold filled and 925 sterling silver wire sourced in the USA
• Sensitive-free thin ear wires made from 14k yellow gold filled wire
• Available sizes: 2 inches or 3 inches (50.8mm or 76.2mm)
• Wire wrapped in a smooth finish
• Because they're completely hand-formed, each pair will be unique
• Always Nickel Free
HOW DO I PUT THESE ON?
• For sensitive ears, always clean ear wires with alcohol wipes before inserting them into your piercings.
• Your hoops are handmade, lightweight, and can be delicate.
• The bigger the hoops, the more delicate they will be.
• Always wear your safety backings.
• The safety backings are made from soft rubber for easy on, and easy off!
• Under normal conditions, your hoops will be secure. When under stress (TUGGED HARD) your safety backings WILL come off saving your ears.
• The backings we include are safe enough for little ones to wear! You may choose to find your own more secure backings that fit your busy lifestyle.
CLEANING AND CARE
• Avoid perfumes, sunscreen, lotions, hairspray, and other chemicals.
• Remove before showering and swimming in hot tubs, pools, and the ocean.
• Take off your jewelry before bed.
• After every wearing, wipe your jewelry piece clean with a soft cloth.
• Use polishing cloth only when needed and polish very gently.
• For cleaning, gently soak your jewelry piece in lukewarm water for a minute and then lightly wipe off any buildup.
• Store your jewelry in an air-tight container after cleaning and drying them.
Your happiness is VERY Important to me. I want you to have a ★★★★★ experience with your jewelry every time! If you are not in love with your purchase, size isn’t what you thought, or just isn’t your style please message me ASAP. Your happiness is my 1st priority = Happiness Guarantee!